v5.0.0 - Makalu - Bug Fixes
5 months ago by Alex Engelmann
- We fixed a bug that caused the data preview to display the result set from Snowflake incorrectly.
- Changing the storage location for a node was resulting in some spooky behavior. This bug has been squished.
- Typing in the source column cascader editor may have resulted in the app crashing. Now, it works.
- Changing an existing user’s role now works as expected.
- Previously, bulk editing the Default Value field in the mapping grid wasn’t working. This has been fixed.
- You may have noticed that the column propagation preview wasn’t working as expected.
- We will now notify you of invalid storage mappings while adding sources.
- Notifications for empty storage mappings in the Deploy wizard are more readable now.