✅ What's New
- The git repository will now be automatically cloned in the browser, if previously configured. This will provide a more seamless experience when accessing the app from different computers or browsers.
- Users can now change the generated default join statement for a UDN using a Jinja template. More details in our docs here.
- We now support self-hosted git repositories from most git providers.
- Improved node bulk editing so that it shows a preview like the column bulk editor.
- The mapping grid now displays which columns are used in a hash.
- New nodes can now be created based on a selection of columns, even if they’re in different nodes.
- The problem scanner is now a caution sign instead of a bell.
- The forceIgnoreWorkspaceStatus option now works for CLI re-runs.
- Minor performance and UI improvements, making the app smoother and more user-friendly.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- CLI Error messaging improvements.
- Fixed bugs around swapping git repositories to make the experience better.
- Re-running a failed job in our CLI application now re-runs from the previous failure point.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when trying to create nodes of invalid node types.
- Fixed a bug that could make transforms on a multi-source node difficult to edit.
- Fixed an issue with generated documentation for graphs that lacked source nodes.
- Fixed an issue where a corrupt node type could prevent generated documentation from rendering.
- Fixed many other small bugs to improve the overall user experience.