✅ What's New
- Users can now parse their XML variant data in addition to JSON data - read more here.
- New API and CLI endpoints to access Run*, Node, and Environment metadata - read more here.
- There’s now a coa CLI option to manually append git SHA to deployments, resulting in label in git modal [ --gitsha ]
- UI scalability improvements when loading graph views.
- Minor performance and UI improvements, making the app smoother and more user-friendly.
- Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE) is required and enforced for all OAuth authorizations.
* Run Results data from before November 2022 will not be available via the API/CLI. Support for querying those older Runs coming soon!
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Re-sync source columns now detects modified and deleted columns, not just added ones.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause Runs to be marked failed even though they had completed successfully.
- Fixed an issue where if a node in a deployment had an error, unrelated Nodes would also have their deployment stopped.
- Added a scroll bar to the source section of Multi Source Nodes to better support a large number of sources.
- Fixed a bug that could result in the application crashing when using
tabularConfigitems in the creation of User-defined Node Types.
- Removed the “Results per Page” button in the Org Settings Users list, as it was not functional.
- Fixed some bugs in the generated documentation that would occasionally lead to crashes.
- Fixed a bug that could block updating SSO settings.
- Many smaller fixes.