✅ What's New
- Projects have arrived! These are logical groupings of work that help customers organize their data warehousing efforts by a specific function or mission. They will be automatically enabled for new orgs, existing orgs can reach out to support to have them enabled. You can read more and see a video on our documentation page here.
- The Deploy Dashboard has gotten an overhaul. Users can now filter runs and view more run history at first glance. You can learn more here.
- Git credentials are now reusable across different Projects. You can read more here.
- Made stability improvements to the renderer.
- Minor performance and UI improvements, making the app smoother and more user-friendly.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Improved overall UI stability.
- The List Runs API endpoint no longer responds with toWorkspaceID, now correctly uses EnvironmentID. forceIgnoreWorkspaceStatus is now forceIgnoreEnvironmentStatus. This is for consistency in terminology, as these are Environments, not Workspaces.
- The Runs and Runs List API endpoint responses no longer mention steps, and correctly reference nodes.
- Fixed an issue where reordering columns would sometimes not update the DDL.
- Fixed an issue where discarding changes in the git modal would sometimes not work.
- Fixed a bug where the merge conflict modal would show incorrect text after viewing more than one merge conflict.
- Fixed a few UI bugs around hash algorithm selection.
- Fixed a variety of smaller bugs and issues.