✅ What's New
- New Generated Documentation has arrived! You can read more about this feature on our documentation page here.
- Coalesce runs can now be cancelled via CLI, API, and in the UI. You can read more about this feature here.
- There's now an endpoint for querying single runs, more details here.
- SQL in Run Results pages can now be displayed as formatted or raw via toggle, in both the Build and Deploy tabs.
- Tabs in the Build section of the application can now be reordered via drag and drop.
- Many smaller UI changes to improve the user experience.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Improved functionality of Force Checkout in git modal to be more resilient.
- Fixed a bug when implementing
columnDropdownSelector object in UDNs.
- Fixed a bug that could occur if a user clicked the Run button repeatedly within a node.
- Improved error messaging when using invalid characters for Storage Mapping names.
- Fixed off-by-one drag and drop behavior that could occur in Nodes' column mapping grids.
- Fixed a transient and misleading 404 error that would sometimes appear when connecting to Snowflake via OAuth.
- When creating a new branch, your list of changes will now appropriately be reflected in the git modal.
- Fixed a Snowflake privileges bug that could occur when using
default Deployment Strategy.
- Clicking View Column Lineage now automatically opens the relevant tab.
- Improved performance when duplicating Development Workspaces and bulk editing Nodes.
- Many smaller bug fixes to improve the speed and reliability of the application.