The Build Interface is where you'll spend most of your time creating nodes, building a graph with them, and transforming your data.
- Nodes - Lists all the nodes in your graph by node type
- Sub Graphs - Lists all your subgraphs and the nodes within them
- Jobs - Lists all your defined jobs
- Problem Scanner - Lists problems with your current workspace
- Git Integration - Shows working branch, commits, and code differentials
- Build Settings - Opens a tab with the Build Settings
When you choose a Category or open the Problem Scanner this pane will open to reveal details.
This is the main area where you'll edit your nodes and create a data transformation pipeline.
- Close All Tabs - This will close all open tabs except the main one
- Graph View Selector - This is used to select different ways of viewing the DAG (Graph, Node Grid, Column Grid)
- Run All - This button will run all your nodes, as well as offer other options in the pulldown menu
- Zoom Tools - These allow you to zoom in and out of your graph
This pane will show results and data from the selected Node. You may need to click on Fetch Data for it to populate.
Updated 2 months ago